- Double your pleasure with notes on both sides of the drum with a different scale on each side with the option of each scale tuned at 440 or 432 Hz. A truly versitile drum for all ages, skill levels and walks of life.
- Side 1 (high side) scales are: Solfeggio-F scale at 528 Hz / F-Minor / F-Akebono / F-Major / E-Minor all in 440 or 432 Hz
- Side 2 (low side) scales are: D-Minor / C-Major in D / D-Pygmy / D-Major all in 440 or 432 Hz
- Our most popular scale sets are: F-Minor - 440 Hz / C-Major in D - 432 Hz and F-Akebono - 440 Hz / D-Minor - 432 Hz
- Please choose a scale and Hz for each side when you order. Sound Samples and the notes in the scales can be found under the "Video" menu choice above.
- A little information on Hz can be found in the "Details and Spec's" section.
- Each drum is individually hand tuned to Symphonic Tuning Standards and sound tested before it is sent to its new home.
- Pure sound and long note sustain.
- Standard Package Includes: Premium Handmade Mallets, Handmade Liner Bag and Heavy Duty Gig Bag.
This unique instrument with a melodious tone will inspire beginners as well as professionals. The Double Vibe Drum provides two playable heads with 9 tuned notes on each for a total of 18 notes. Each head (side) is tuned to a different scale. It can be played using the hands or with our specially-designed mallets. The unique design provides a hybrid sound, similar to striking a “singing bowl” or HandPan Drum, yet offers a more portable and user-friendly instrument.
Stardust Double Vibedrum - a different scale on each side - Standard Package
A word about Hz: In general almost all music instruments are tuned to 440 Hz as it is the industry standard. If you are going to be playing your Vibedrum with other musical instruments (guitars, harps, flutes and such) then you should go with a scale tuned to 440Hz. However if you are going to use your Vibedrum as a personal instrument for music, meditation, healing and/or massage then you should go with the 432 Hz tuning as it is considered by many to be in-line-with our bodies natural energies and vibrations.
*Resonance / Sustain: The Parabolic resonance Chamber combined with our high quality 13 gauge steel creates a drum where the notes resonate for 8 to 10 seconds without sacrificing portability.
*Harmonics: The playing tabs are perfectly spaced for optimum playability and harmonics between the other notes
Octagonal notes to maximise the "sweet spot" and to add a bit of symbolism.
13 gauge ( 0.0937” thick) - 304 Stainless Steel - made in USA
Diameter - 12 inches - 32 cm
Height - 5.5 inches - 14.5 cm
Weight - 7.5 lbs - 3.4 kg
Paint - Powder Coat - no VOC's - no greenhouse gasses - no lead - powder made in USA